The school of continuous improvement
About The School of Continuous Improvement
Our key strengths
- A panel of MBB consultant trainers – Those who have been on the field for years now and who got their hands ‘dirty’;
- Training models customized per individual’s need;
- Pre-assessment pruning trainees areas of strengths allowing to train only on weakness.
- Complete improvement – transformation experience accompanied with process maturity index determination in all assignments;
- Project completion within budget and on-time always guarantee;
- High expertise available on board with Lean Six Sigma, ITIL, PRINCE2 and CMMI implementations;
- Affordable project consulting charges @ 30-35 Euros per hour.
Co-Founder and Head – Trainer and Consultant
C. Vishwanthan, also known as Vishy to the Business process improvement fraternity has a total of 14 years of experience. He is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, an IASSC Accredited Training Associate and a keen BPI practitioner.
His primary focus is to enable companies to reduce COGS/ optimize EBITDA by using Lean Six Sigma, 8D, PDCA, Kepner Tregoe and other process improvement initiatives. He has led/completed 17 projects in organizations resulting in an average savings of $300,000 per project. Additionally, Vishy has also completed 82 Business process improvement training batches (Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, TPM, TQM).