Lean Essentials Training in Phoenix Arizona
Lean Essentials Training – Phoenix Arizona
Cedro Toro – President Lean Six Sigma Toolbox
Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 8:30 AM – Friday, November 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM (MST)
Get Your Lean Essentials Certification
Join your peers in Phoenix for this powerful 2 day workshop that will help your team be more effective, eliminate waste, and save your company money.
“This workshop had a huge impact on our team. They immediately started making process improvements and eliminating waste following the class.” – Kim Best
”Lean” is a powerful management methodology used in healthcare, manufacturing, and service industries to eliminate waste, improve quality, and engage employees in continuous process improvement. This fast paced, hands on workshop teaches leaders and team members the tools and skills they need to drive waste out of business processes.
Lean Essentials Includes:
- 2 days of live training. Note: Ask us how to add our 3 day Six Sigma and Lean Leadership course to this workshop and receive your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Training materials
- 1 Year KPI Fire Operational Excellence Software ($360 value)
- Lunch and snacks
Attendees Will Learn:
- The 14 Principles of Lean
- 8 Wastes
- 5S and Visual Management
- How to lead a Kaizen event
- Structured problem solving using PDCA
- Lean Leadership Techniques
- How to make continuous improvement a part of your company culture
Who Should Attend?
Managers and team members who are interested in making their team and processes more efficient, lowering costs, and improving quality.